Monday, November 16, 2009

VIDEO PHONE..Beyonce and Lady Gaga

I will keep this uber brief. The video for Beyonce's latest single off of "I Am...Sasha Fierce" is out. There has been much buzz surrounding this video and all the Internet is a-fire with it. It was supposed to be released last week I believe, but for whatever reason it got pushed back.

See it here


Also...my short run down of my thoughts on what I believe is one of the most creative videos Beyonce has done. Before anyone gets their undies in a bunch I said creative videos that Beyonce has done..not most creative in general. If you look closely, you'll see that she has drawn inspiration from a lot of places which I am always pleased when artists do this.

  1. The leather gloves that Beyonce is wearing towards the end of the video (where she is wearing the white t-shirt and beanie) are available at Target for $17.99. I bought them last month..I'm sure she didn't get those from Target, but just in case you were intrigued by them
  2. I want to learn the chair dance that B and Gaga do at the end. It's pretty fierce..I'm going to have my best friend (who has been dancing practically all her life) to teach me.
  3. Lady Gaga is helluh FIERCE in this video. She is about to BLOW and go to the next level. With her sophomore project already in the pipeline, and the release of her newest video last week for "Bad Romance," this was a good look for the Lady. She'll go from selling out mid-size venues to arena shows in a matter of months. Especially with this boost from Beyonce which stamps her as the next pop-diva superstar.
  4. The guys wearing the cameras on their heads miming the "video" shooting of B in the beginning remind me of Shania Twain's "Feel Like a Woman" video. Which was inspired by another music video which I cannot remember at the moment. If you remember please post in the comments section as I would love to post it for others to see.

Leave love.....thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment