Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome Welcome

Welcome to my blog. This is basically just a bunch of my random musings..musings of a young 20-something about to graduate from college and embark on the next phase of her life.

Kiss the sky is in reference to being able to follow your dreams and not letting anything hold you back. Being so enlightened and excited by the pursuit that you could float up above it all, into the clouds and "kiss the sky"

The huge picture is from Artscape 2007, it was about 8am in the morning before the festival had opened to the public. Artscape is an entirely free arts festival held in Baltimore,MD. It's been going for over 25 years, and in the summer of 2007, I was blessed with the opportunity to serve as one of two interns for the festival. It was a lot of hard work, and I couldn't have been happier.

I don't really have a purpose for this blog, I'll just see what happens and where it takes me. There's no where to go but up...

No comments:

Post a Comment